If you are a golf member at Cross Creek, you are eligible and invited to take part in the Men’s Golf Association. The MGA meets on the second Tuesday evening of every month (no meeting in December) and charges $50 annual dues through the club. This money is earmarked specifically by the MGA for products and projects that are specific to the golf course at Cross Creek. By paying dues and attending the meetings, you can help direct exactly how the money is spent.
The MGA has contributed to many projects and upgrades for the golf course. They have purchased sand for the sand traps, rakes, flags, and the fountain in the pond on the 18th hole. The MGA has paid for several landscaping projects over the years as well as many other things.
The MGA also works closely with our Golf Professional to plan and execute various tournaments throughout the year. Please note that all players who participate in any of our golf tournaments are required to have an official Ghin handicap. Any players without an official Ghin handicap will be assigned a handicap of “2”. Please call the Pro Shop with any questions (336.789.5131). Also, the pro shop will randomly check the Ghin system to be sure
CCCC members are posting all scores for rounds played. Rounds not posted may be given a score of 72.
2022 Cross CreekMeeting Schedule (At 6:00 P.M.)
- January 11th, 2022 – Meeting Minutes >
- February 8th, 2022 – Meeting Minutes >
- March 8th, 2022 – Meeting Minutes >
- April 12th, 2022 – Meeting Minutes >
- May 10th, 2022 – Meeting Minutes >
- June 14th, 2022 – Meeting Minutes >
- July 12th, 2022 – Meeting Minutes >
- August 9th, 2022 – Meeting Minutes >
- September 13th, 2022 – Meeting Minutes >
- October 11th, 2022 – Meeting Minutes >
- November 11th, 2022 – Meeting Minutes >
2022 Cross CreekTournament Schedule
- Spring Ringer – April 23rd – 24th, 2022
- Breakfast Scramble – May 21st, 2022
- Member-Member – June 10th – 12th, 2022
- Club Championship – July 16th – 17th, 2022
- Member-Guest – August 5th – 7th, 2022
- Cross Creek Cup Championship – November 19th, 2022