We are open! Cross Creek Country Club is taking extreme measures to prevent the presence or spread of Covid-19. We are sanitizing touchpoints and high traffic areas many times per day and following guidelines provided by local, state, and federal agencies and governments. Effective June 29th, we will be requiring all associates working inside or any associate who might come in contact with a customer to wear masks.
On the Golf Course
- We are thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing each golf cart before and after each use.
- All water coolers have been removed from the course.
- All bunker rakes have been removed from the course. Please move your ball to a clean, flat spot near where the ball first came to rest.
- Please keep all flagsticks in place when putting.
- Remote check-in for your tee time is available and we request a cashless transaction whenever possible.
- The number of members and guests allowed inside the Pro Shop is limited.
The pool will be opening on Sunday, May 24th at 1 p.m. However, there will not be a Memorial Day cookout this year due to gathering restrictions. The following protocols will be followed:
- Reduced capacity of 75 members and guests.
- Social distancing is enforced at all times.
- Please do not come to the facility if you have a fever, cough, or loss of taste or smell.
We will begin dine-in service for dinner on Tuesday evening, May 26th. The following protocols will be followed:
- Dine-in hours: Tuesday through Saturday, 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Reservations are REQUIRED due to the reduced capacity. Please call Magen at (336) 789-5193 to make a reservation.
- Curbside pick-up service will still be available. Call us to place an order.